Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Montessori Green Reading Series

There is a NEWER and BETTER Set at this link

I know that there have been several people out there hoping that I would put the Green Reading Series online.  First I have had to remake it.  I lost all of my former Green Reading Materials years ago in a computer crash.  I have been using what I had already printed years ago.

It is important to know that this Phonogram work follows along with the Double Letter Sandpaper Letters found at both Montessori Outlet and Nienhuis.

As I get files finished I will upload them, so please check back to see what is new.

Each file includes a little information about what to do, but it is always best to follow a good set of manuals for this work.

Green Reading Level #1
Objects and Printed Alphabet
click on picture to link to file

Printed Alphabet Coming SOON!


Green Reading Level #2
Phonogram Pictures with Matching Word Cards
click on picture to link to file

5 comments:

  1. Hi I just wanted to let you know, HOW MUCH your work is appreciated. Thank you for your generosity.

    It seems that Green Reading Level 2 pdf is not working for download.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! Your material is just outstanding!my pink and blue pictures, words and sentences are done and ready for containers. I GREATLY look forward to do the green material. Each age-group will have new and fesh work....Thank for all your gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making these beautiful ready materials. your work is outstanding and it is simply elegant and breath taking after laminating. I can't wait to use them in this new school year and thank you once again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your beautiful work, for the time taken and the effort that went into making it. Your passion shines through your work and I am highly motivated. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete