Friday, September 30, 2011

Farmyard Families and Farm Animal Matching Cards

To go along with our trip to the farm we will be talking about farmyard families.  This is a great exercise to increase vocabulary in the children.

Farmyard Families Sorting Cards with headers
click on picture to link to file
this file is too large to show a preview

I am also including the farm nomenclature cards that I will be using in my classroom.  These are especially effective when used in conjunction with The Farm Table.

CORRECTED
The Farm Nomenclature Cards
click on picture to link to the file
this file is too large to show a preview
  

11 comments:

  1. I was looking at your farm animal nomenclature....first off- they are wonderful, but I did find a spelling error. On the hay picture you have labeled as a hay BAIL when it should be hay BALE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the correction. It has been corrected now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these printable pictures! I just printed them! Time to cut and laminate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, the materials are precious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, both links seem to of gone.? Are you able to place these back up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of the links are working but the files are just too large to see a preview. You have to click on the download anyway button for them to download.

      Delete
  6. You are a blessing! thank you for your thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful 3-part cards! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Thank you so much for your hard work and awesomeness.I would like to create some materials for another language. May I please have permission to use a select few of your pictures? Once again, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Thank you so much for your hard work and awesomeness.I would like to create some materials for another language. May I please have permission to use a select few of your pictures? Once again, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, thank you so much! These materials help me to introduce animals to my child.
    Greeting from Indonesia
    helenamantra dot com

    ReplyDelete