Monday, October 10, 2011

Seasons Matching Cards

I am in a seasons mood.  Since school begins in August here, and the first change of seasons is to autumn, we begin conversations and explorations of the seasons with the change.

When I made these matching cards I tried to make them interesting enough that they could spark conversations among children, and with a small group.  They certainly have done the trick.  Lots of fun stories and personal experiences are shared as children use these cards.
Spring Matching Cards
Print Two Sets
Summer Matching Cards
Print Two Sets
Fall Matching Cards
Print Two Sets
Winter Matching Cards
Print Two Sets
  

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for these beautiful season cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    This is a beautiful material, I tried to download it but the link was not found, can you help me?
    Thanks!
    Marissa

    ReplyDelete