Friday, March 2, 2012

Insect Lore Life Cycle Matching Activities and Control Cards

 Now that I have finished all of the Insect Lore Life Cycle Matching Activities that I am going to create, I want a post where all of them can be found together.  I have updated these cards and fixed a couple mistakes.

In this collection you will find the following Life Stages Matching Cards:

  • Butterfly
  • Ladybug
  • Ant     (use of photos has been graciously granted by Alexander Wild @ alexanderwild.com for educational - no commercial - purposes only)
  • Frog
  • Preying Mantis
  • Silkworm Moth
  • NEW - Mealworm/Darkling Beetle
Insect Lore Life Cycle Matching Activity Cards - UPDATED
click on picture to link to file

Each of these files has been created to be used with the Insect Lore Life Stages Figures
Insect Lore Life Stages Figures

There is a space on each card for the matching figure to sit.  You can see an example of the Butterfly Matching Cards Laid out below.

I have also included this file of Control Cards for all of the Matching Cards
Control Cards - UPDATED
click on picture to link to file
Instructions for use:
  • Print both documents
  • Cut out all cards on the solid black lines
  • Laminate everything
  • Place an entire set - matching cards, figures, control card - in a tray with a basket or bowl for the figures

This shows an example of the work laid out:


Life Cycle of the Butterfly Matching Cards








6 comments:

  1. I love this set. Do you have plans to correct the spelling on praying mantis? I noticed you mention corrections, but it's still misspelled.

    I'm asking before I print--in case there is a correction in the works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! We have almost all of these and I was just sitting down to make works for them. Thanks for sharing and saving me the trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! If you ever have the time, an earthworm set would be fantastic! These are so beautifully done. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I just saw that you are done making more. I don't blame you, it could probably go on forever! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete