Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Classes of Vertebrates Cards and Little Booklet

I am having so much fun making all these cards for our classroom, and I am having so much fun sharing them with all of you.
Classes of Vertebrates Introduction Cards
click on picture to link to file

This set of cards belongs with one of the beginning zoology presentations.  For a great idea on the presentation look here.  I recommend this source for purchasing albums.  This is also a great place for free culture albums.

Here is a file for making the Little Booklets to go along with the cards.The children can use the cards to help them color in just the spinal column on the little booklet.  The teacher can pre-make them into books, or the children can cut on the dotted lines and staple when finished.  Some classes like to hole punch and put rings in their little booklets.
Classes of Vertebrates Little Book
click on the picture to link to file

The second page of this booklet include two copies each of birds and the front cover.  Make half as many copies of that sheet.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! These are beautiful and so helpful to my son and I that I homeschool. You are wonderful for providing all of these resources for free!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the wonderful resources you have created! I love using them with my triplet grandsons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Perfect for starting classification study.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for the as i am going to add it to my culture album.

    tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You is just a small word for your hard work... I am so so so happy to discover your blog. I can not express how thankful I am..May God reward you for all your help and efforts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are truly an amazing human being. Your work is stunning. I live and work in South Africa and I do the same thing. so nice to see you love doing this as much as me -Great Blessings to you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing such informative information,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much. I will just change the English names to Polish names and present it to my son. He'll love it for sure! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much. This has been a great help for my new classroom. My children love going through the cards i have made. Thank you again for sharing your work with all of us

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing work. I think you guys are doing great job and by sharing this actually carrying the montessori movement forward.

    ReplyDelete