Monday, January 7, 2013

Math Sentences for Beginners

During the break I wanted to put together some easy oral math sentences that I could read during circle times.  I will be pulling out counters, the colored bead stairs, objects etc. to do these, and getting help from time to time.

I have made sentences that will be applicable to the following:

  • The African Savannah
  • The Pond
  • The Garden
  • The Woods
  • The Arctic
  • The Antarctic
  • The Rainforest
I am going to try these out and give you feedback.  I think the children will love them.  I would LOVE to hear your feedback on these.  If they are a hit I will make more.  You can download a set of these math sentences by clicking on the picture.

Beginning Math Sentences
click on picture to link to file


  1. These are so nice! Wow! Thanks you for sharing! :)

    1. You are welcome. I can't wait to hear how the children in your life are experiencing these sentences.

  2. This is such a wonderful idea! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. The kids in our homeschool co-op are loving these - very popular with the "visual" learners, who are inspired by the beautiful graphics...

  4. Thank you for sharing, your resources such a great gift! I could not thank you enough!

  5. my three year old loves these! she keeps asking to use them over and over.

    1. Yeah to all of you! They have been a great success in the classroom as well!