Friday, January 4, 2013

Montessori Zoology - Classes of Vertebrates Nomenclature Set Little Booklets

Breaks are so fabulous!  I have gotten a number of things taken care of during my two week break that is quickly coming to a close.  I am both excited to get back into the classroom with the children and wishing that I had a few more days to prepare a few more things.

I have finished the Little Booklets for the Zoology Nomenclature Set that I posted here.

This set focuses on the five classes of vertebrates using the following animals:

  • Fish
  • Bird
  • Horse - mammals
  • Frog - amphibians
  • Turtle - reptiles
This set also includes little booklets using tracing fonts for both Print & D'nealian styles and also a blank sheet for independent writing.

Zoology Set Little Booklets
click on picture to link to file

5 comments:

  1. Do we need the tail for this or does the fins cover the tail? I wasn't sure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I asked you a question previously that you maybe didn't see. Could you make a job about different kinds of owls.

      Delete
    2. I might be able to put something together about owls. It might take a little while. My plate is very full at the moment. I will see what I can do.

      Delete