- bring the colored bead stair to the rug or table
- build the colored bead stair
- the adult says, "This is the colored bead stair coloring activity. Can you say colored bead stair coloring activity?"
- the adult says, "I am choosing to color the number ___, what color is the number ___?"
- the adult says, "What color do I need to choose?"
- the adult goes to the colored pencils and returns with the correct color
- the adult says, "Is this the correct color?"
- the adult proceeds to carefully color in all the 'beads' of that number on the page
- the adult says, "When I am finished coloring the number ___, I will choose another number to color."
- The adult returns all parts of this work to the shelf and invites the child to do this work
|Colored Bead Stair Coloring Extension Exercise|
click on picture to link to the file